Tuesday 17 November 2009

DAY 1 : Theory test count down

Ok, this will be my second attempt to post a blog. In my first attempt I wanted to blog about my attempt to learn and sit my theory test. I was going to add info everyday about how my theory test revision is going. Unfortunately after my post and l somehow lost my password and apparently I have a nonexistent email. I did try to see if such website exists but no such luck. So here i am, this is my second attempt and this time it seems to have real email add so I think I can log in again.

Reason for my blog is to attempt to motivate myself to sit my theory test as I planned. I have before sat it, passed it but failed by driving test for being too cautious when turning. Apparently that constitute to being 'extreme hazardous driving'. You can probably detect my utter frustration and annoyance. I thought i was doing brilliant. He took me to a steep hill junction and had to stop in the line. Then restart without stalling or coasting down like other in my position. He even told my instructor I was a great driver but apprehensive when turning in the beginning of the test. My provisional licences expired the same month so I could re-sit my driving test. You can only apply again after a month.

Any way part of me felt it wasn't that important. I didn't feel the need at that time to have it. Now, I have to travel 85miles to study and sometime end up coming home really late. I have to pass dark alley and small dark woodland area to get to the bus station. I have had enough so i need learn to drive!

I hope to help those who want to sit their driving theory hazard perception test. I will tell you what kind of things i have to do to get to sit my driving theory test from start to finish. I'll post info on kind of driving theory test book or driving theory test dvd I use and which is the most helpful to me. As a student with a growing family, I want to see if I can find any driving theory practise test and free hazard perception test online. I was told that 'practice' is American word which i have been using and should really be using 'practise'. Not sure if that's right. Anyway...

Here is my target I have till 17th of December to know everything I need to know and see if I pass my test. Bear in mind that my last theory test was 2002. So anything I knew then I don't know now. I have placed a countdown clock to let me and you know how long I've got. Can I learn my driving theory hazard perception test by the 17th of December?

Today I am going to try the DS ' Pass your driving theory test'. Will give you feedback tomorrow.






1 comment: