Wednesday 18 November 2009

One of the things I did today...

Today I visited Nissan car dealer to see what I can get if I pass my test. I was looking for the Nissan Qashqai, Acenta 1.5dci. Instead I was shown the Nissan Qashqai Tekna, 2 litre diesel. It was the only one they had. It wasn't what I thought it was. It was very tight inside but well spec. It had Sat nav, it beeps when you reverse (don't know the technical name); cruise control and it had the panoramic sunroof window. It was fantastic. It had all the visia spec and all the rest. My partner couldn't come with me but he was not impressed with the car in the first place anyway. So you can imagine how relieve he was when I came back with my report. It was claustrophobic in the driver seat but spacious at the back and lots of room in the boot. You won't be able to find any cheap Nissanqashqai as apparently it holds its price and Top gear gave it an overall 14/20. So it can't be too bad. Second inspection is required, me thinks.

The sales man thought I could drive as most people do who do check out the cars but I didn't have the heart to tell him. I felt bad but I thought I'm not really wasting his time as I am looking for a car I can drive after I pass, which is hopefully on the 17th December. He asked me to come back on Friday again so he can show me all the cars that he thinks is suitable. He mentioned Volkswagen. I'll try and take a picture next time and add it here. I'd like to know what kind of car was your first car. Tell me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment