Wednesday 18 November 2009

Day 2 Challenge

Apart from lusting over cars, I did some revision for my theory test. I borrowed my son's dsi played with Pass your driving theory test. It has four test mode; Quick test, DSA, Custom Test and Mock Theory. Each area has a choice of 10, 20, 30 or 40 question. You can have it timed per question or per test or no time at all. You also have the option to include question you answered correctly.

I personally like the DSA Test Mode it has the option to revise all 14 area. These are:

  1. Alertness
  2. Attitude
  3. Safety and your vehicle
  4. Safety margins
  5. Hazard awareness
  6. Vulnerable road users
  7. Other types of vehicle
  8. Vehicle handling
  9. Motorway rules
  10. Rules of the road
  11. Road and Traffic signs
  12. Documents
  13. Accidents
  14. Vehicles loading

For more details

http://www.roadsafetyni.gov.uk/index/highwaycode.htm

I'm focusing on the first one, Alertness option. I turned off the 'repeat questioned answered correctly' option.

When you do a mock test, it records your progress in a graph. It displays your graph as soon as you first turn on your machine.

So here's my verdict: It cost £20 pounds in Asda and it isn't bad but for the same price you can get the hazard perception test in cd. You can take it everywhere with you which is a plus.

In my next blog I'll try go in more detail about 'alertness' part of the dsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment